Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!

Well, I'm back from my Thanksgiving Vacation and the "bakery" is booming!!!  Delivery my first December order tonight with two more this weekend.  And...I just secured a HUGE order for next weekend...and I"m looking forward to sharing my goodies with a wonderful family for their holiday celebration.  So, unfortunately that means that next weekend...I probably won't have time or energy for any other orders. 

Just remember that if you would like something for the holidays...please call me ASAP so I can get you on the books.  I want to try to meet everyones needs but somethings that isn't possible. 

I hope you all are enjoying your holidays thus far...and I wish you many more happy times as the next days and weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment